A double pole no volt release (NVR) switch is essential for use with power tools and machinery. If the power is cut, the unit will default to off, so the machinery will not automatically start again when the power is restored. The start/stop buttons are ideal for controlling tools and machinery, with a locking emergency stop switch (twist anti-clockwise to release) for added safety. Simply plug the unit into a socket, and plug the tool to be controlled into the extension socket.
- Complete with 3m H07RN-F industrial quality harsh environment rubber cable (2m between plug-unit, 1m unit-socket).
- 13A Permaplug tough plug and socket.
- Size H80mm x W115mm x D90mm.
- May be fitted to machinery via four fixing holes on 45 x 75mm centres.
- Maximum load 13A 230v.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request.
- PAT tested.