We developed the automatic vacuum switch in response to customer feedback that there was a complete lack of cost effective and robust units on the market.
Simply plug a power tool into the left socket, and a vacuum/dust extractor into the right socket. When the power tool turns on, the vacuum is automatically switched on. The vacuum turns off 30 seconds after the power tool, to allow time for the tubing to clear.
Please note that this is a stand alone unit, and is not compatible with the Modular Dust Extraction Control System.
- Available with 2m, 5m, 10m and 15m cable lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Extractor is powered for approximately 30 seconds after the power tool has turned off, in order to clear the vacuum tubing.
- Weatherproof IP66 rated Hamilton double socket. This is a really robust unit, which is dust tight. It will also remain watertight, even when subject to powerful water jets from any direction.
- The industrial specification 1.5mmsq H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- 13A tough Permaplug.
- Any combination of power tools/vacuums can be used, as long as the total load does not exceed 13A.
- If a no volt release switch (NVR) is fitted to the extractor, this will need to be bypassed (instructions provided).
- PAT tested.