Perfect for connecting stage lights and other equipment used within theatres to a standard 13A socket. Please note that the maximum current of any appliances connected must not exceed 13A, as the unit is protected by the 13A fuse in the plug. Can also be used to connect appliances in the UK from countries such an India and South Africa.
- 0.4m of 1.5mm cable for high current applications.
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- PAT tested.
Custom lengths can be made, together with any combination of plug and socket available across the globe (subject to the requested lead being deemed safe and meeting regulations for use within the UK or delivery destination).