In response to customer feedback we’ve introduced this incredibly versatile unit, which enables power usage to be monitored live, with the results viewed on any PC, tablet or phone. Historical data can also be analysed and downloaded. The unit contains a Loop Energy Saver, which is sold for use as a whole house monitor. We have simply added an enclosure to enable it to monitor the power usage of 13A, 16A and 32A plug in appliances. Click here to visit the Loop website to learn more about the device we have utilised to power the unit.
- Available in plug in 13A standard, 13A weatherproof, 16A or 32A versions (select from drop down menu above).
- Robust IP65 weatherproof enclosure.
- Simply plug in the appliance you want to monitor to the unit.
- Plug in the separate receiver to your WiFi router and pair with the monitor by pressing a single button. The simple process is supported by a step by step online guide.
- The unit operates up to a maximum distance of 30m from the receiver, and does not require WiFi.
- Set up an account to access daily, weekly, monthly and yearly energy usage and analysis reports, which can also be downloaded.
- No batteries required. The receiver is supplied with a USB 230v power supply.
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Contact us for custom cable lengths and connectors.
- Please note that whilst we have utilised the Loop unit, our products are not endorsed or connected to Loop.
If you require a unit which displays energy consumption live on the unit itself, please see here.