Heavy duty adaptor designed to enable standard UK caravan hook-up leads to be used across Europe. We are the only company on-line to provide this type of adaptor with superior 2.5mm cable for high current use and robust German manufactured connectors.
The European CEE 7/7 plug is a hybrid which enables it to be safely used with both the German (CEE 7/3, type F) and French (CEE 7/5, type E) types of 'Schuko' sockets (there are subtle differences between the two in how an earth connection is made).
The lead should be compatible with sockets in the following counties (please check before travelling as local variations may occur) : Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the Ukraine. Suitable sockets may also be available in Denmark and Italy. Further information on the sockets used in each country can be found here.
- IP44 plug (beware of cheaper versions with a standard household plug, unsuitable for outdoor use)
- 0.4m of 2.5mm H07RN-F rubber cable
- Robust IP44 rated German manufactured plug and socket.
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- PAT tested.
- Standard duty orange version also available.
Custom lengths can be made, together with any combination of plug and socket available across the globe (subject to the requested lead being deemed safe and meeting regulations for use within the UK or delivery destination).