Heavy duty adaptors to enable Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) with a standard 13A socket to safely test appliances and extension leads with a 110v 32A IEC 60309 plug.
We are the only company on-line to provide this type of adaptor with industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable and robust Europa branded sockets. The chunky 1.5mmsq cable keeps resistance to a minimum for PAT testing. These adaptors are designed for tough daily use.
Simply plug the adaptor into the PAT and connect the appliance to be tested to the socket. Use a corresponding IEC 60309 socket to IEC plug adaptor to test extension leads.
- 0.3m of 1.5mmsq H07RN-F rubber cable.
- High quality Permaplug 13A rubber plug.
- Quality Europa or Famatel branded IP44 rated socket (if you have a strong preference for either type, please specify when ordering).
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments.
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter, ideal for tight storage and frequent use.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- 110v leads enable testing with a suitable PAT. Please note that the lead does not convert the voltage- refer to your PAT units instructions to prevent damage to the lead or appliance.
- These adaptors must only be used for PAT testing and must not be used to power an appliance.
- PAT tested.