Fantastically versatile metal pedal foot switch, suitable for controlling a wide range of tools including scroll saws, table routers, grinders, drill presses, log splitters and lathes. Simply plug the unit in between the tool and the power supply.
In response to customer feedback the pedal is fitted with a switch within the socket unit, which changes between the following methods of operation:
- Normally open (NO) - The power is turned on when the pedal is depressed, and turns off as soon as it's released.
- Normally closed (NC) - The power is turned off when the pedal is depressed and turns on as soon as it's released. Ideal as an emergency stop if used with a tool with an NVR (start/stop switch).
- Robust alloy metal foot pedal with blue/green painted finish, for heavy duty workshop applications.
- Robust Italian made IP55 socket enclosure with mode switch.
- Neon power on indicator.
- 3m cable (1m between the 13A plug and socket, 2m between the socket and pedal).
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Rated at 230v 13A.
- PAT tested.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request e.g. Schuko socket for European tools.
Please note that the switch does not latch on.