Adaptor designed to enable appliances with a standard UK 13A plug, to be connected to sockets across most of Europe. Unlike travel adaptors which are only suitable for low current applications such as charging a phone, this adaptor is perfect for high current appliances up to 13A.
The European CEE 7/7 plug is a hybrid which enables it to be safely used with both the German (CEE 7/3, type F) and French (CEE 7/5, type E) types of 'Schuko' sockets (there are subtle differences between the two in how an earth connection is made).
The lead should be compatible with sockets in the following counties (please check before travelling as local variations may occur) : Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the Ukraine. Suitable sockets may also be available in Denmark and Italy. Further information on the sockets used in each country can be found here.
- High quality CEE 7/7 universal plug (works with Schuko and French sockets).
- Tough rubberised4 gang Permaplug trailing single 13A socket.
- 0.4m of 1.5mm cable for high current applications.
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- PAT tested
Custom lengths can be made, together with any combination of plug and socket available across the globe (subject to the requested lead being deemed safe and meeting regulations for use within the UK or delivery destination).