Our new modular control system was developed following feedback from craftspeople who were looking for an automated way of controlling their dust extractor.
This module allows a sensor to be hard wired into an installation. For example all sockets installed above a workbench could be wired so that they trigger the dust extractor.
All of the modules are simply connected to the control unit using a small signal cable. Every module has 2 communication sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
- Robust Italian made Gewiss enclosure, with multiple rubberised cable entry glands.
- LED indicator to confirm the power supply (green) and whether the system has been triggered (red).
- Compatible with 110v and 230v single phase installations, up to 30A.
- The power supply does not connect to the unit - the live wire simply passes through a sensor. Three WAGO terminals are supplied to connect the cables together.
- Dimensions L150mm x W120mm x D75mm (approximate).