Our new modular control system was developed following feedback from craftspeople who were looking for an automated way of controlling their dust extractor.
To create your own customised system, first select the appropriate control unit.
Next select at least one sensor. Unlike other brands which rely on magnetic sensors being carefully placed onto the tool's motor, the system simply plugs into the power cable between the tool and supply. Sensors are available with a wide range of 110, 230v and 415v connectors. Any mix of sensors can be combined, enabling use across voltages.
All of the modules are simply connected to the control unit using a small signal cable. Every module has 2 communication sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
- Robust enclosure.
- LED indicator to confirm the power supply (green) and whether the system has been triggered (red).
- 0.4m each side of H07RN-F industrial quality harsh environment rubber cable, with a range of industrial connectors. 16A units are fitted with 2.5mmsq flex, 32A with 4mmsq.
- Enclosure dimensions L135mm x W60mm x D63mm (approximate).
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative connectors on request.
- Unlike other dust extraction systems, no separate power supply is required.
- PAT tested.