Adaptor to enable shore line leads with fitted with a Marinco plug, to be connected to the 230v 16A sockets used accross European marinas.
Our leads are carefully constructed in our workshop from 2.5mm sq black H07RN-F rubber cable, which is specifically manufactured for harsh environments, making it ideal for marine applictions.
- Genuine Marinco 230v 16A socket connector. Please beware of cheaper 'Marinco compatible' sockets, which are not constructed to the same marine grade standard.
- Heavy duty IEC 60309 IP44 rated German manufactured Menneke plug.
- 0.5m of 2.5mm sq cable for high current applications.
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments.
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Unlike normal PVC cables, it doesn’t tangle itself into a giant birds nest! Pop it on the floor, give it a wiggle, and it’ll generally straighten out. No matter how long it is stored coiled up, it instantly straightens.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperature range from -25 to 55°C.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- A bright orange version using H07BQ-F cable is also available.
- PAT tested.