Ideal for use during the maintance of boats and caravans, to enable power tools to be connected to the marina/site supply. Also useful for connection to generators.
Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our workshop from the highest quality and most robust cable and plug/sockets available. The H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments and its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten. When combined with tough rubberised plugs and sockets, our leads will withstand tough daily on-site use for considerably longer than any other type.
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m and 25m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Heavy duty German manufactured IP44 IEC 60309 16A plug (commonly referred to as industrial, CEE, commando or camping connectors).
- Tough rubberised 13A 4 gang trailing socket, with 13A fuse (max load).
- 1.5mm cable for high current applications- these leads won’t get warm when used at 13A (when uncoiled).
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Unlike normal PVC cables, it doesn’t tangle itself into a giant birds nest! Pop it on the floor, give it a wiggle, and it’ll generally straighten out. No matter how long it is stored coiled up, it instantly straightens.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Whist we would never recommend that you submerse an extension lead, it’s good to know that just in case it ends up running through a puddle, the cable it’s actually submersible to a depth of 100m (NB. the plug/socket are of course not waterproof - never use an extension lead near water!)
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperature range from -25 to 55°C.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.