Ideal for use during the maintance of boats and caravans, to enable power tools to be connected to the marina/site supply. Also useful for connection to generators.
Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our workshop from the highest quality and most robust cable and plug/sockets available. The H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments and its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
If you need to store your cable neatly, click on one of the range of carefully selected storage solutions below:
|Velcro tie||H Frame||
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m and 25m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Heavy duty German manufactured IP44 CEE IEC 60309 16A plug (commonly referred to as industrial, CEE, commando or camping connectors).
- Tough rubberised 13A 4 gang trailing socket, with 13A fuse (max load).
- 1.5mmsq cable for high current applications- these leads won’t get warm when used at 13A (when uncoiled).
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.