When using temporary site, camping, marina or generator power supplies, it is often difficult to gauge the power draw of everything connected to each supply socket. This fantastic unit simply plugs in-line with the supply and provides a live reading of the voltage of the output, together with the load displayed in Amps. The bottom row of the display can be alternated between Volt-Amps and Watts, by pressing the button.
- Available in 110v and 230v version, both with 16A or 32A options (select from drop down menu above).
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- Digital power meter displaying Volts, Amps, Volt-Amps and Watts.
- Power meter is protected by an internal replaceable fuse.
- Heavy duty IEC 60309 16/32A plug and 16/32A socket (commonly referred to as CEE, industrial, commando or camping connectors)
- 16A version - 2.5mmsq H07RN-F cable, 0.4m for input and output lead with Menneke connectors.
- 32A version - 4mmsq H07RN-F cable, 0.4m for input and output lead with PMS connectors (not illustrated).
- CEE 230v 32A to 16A 230v adaptor.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- PAT tested.