When using temporary site, camping, marina or generator power supplies, it is often difficult to gauge the power draw of everything connected to each supply socket. This fantastic unit simply plugs in-line with the supply and provides a live reading of the voltage of the output, together with the load displayed in Amps. The bottom row of the display can be alternated between Volt-Amps and Watts, by pressing the button.
- Available in 16A or 32A versions (select from drop down menu above).
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- Digital power meter displaying Volts, Amps, Volt-Amps and Watts.
- Power meter is protected by a 6A MCB.
- Heavy duty IEC 60309 16/32A plug and 16/32A socket (commonly referred to as CEE, industrial, commando or camping connectors)
- 16A version - 2.5mmsq H07RN-F cable, 0.4m for input and output lead with Menneke connectors.
- 32A version - 4mmsq H07RN-F cable, 0.4m for input and output lead with Europa connectors (not illustrated).
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Unlike normal PVC cables, it doesn’t tangle itself into a giant birds nest! Pop it on the floor, give it a wiggle, and it’ll generally straighten out. No matter how long it is stored coiled up, it instantly straightens.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- PAT tested.
If you require a unit which enable remote energy monitoring on any PC, tablet or smart phone please see our great new product.