Adaptor to enable shore line leads with fitted with a Marinco plug, to be connected to the 230v 16A CEE IEC60309 sockets used accross UK and European marinas.
Our leads are carefully constructed in our workshop from marine grade 2.5mmsq H07BQ-F rubber cable, which offers many of the benefits of black H07RN-F rubber, with the advantage of being bright orange. The cable has a shiny silicone appearance and is exceptionally tough. It is also the same cable as the yellow version used in ready assembled leads supplied by Marinco.
- Genuine Marinco 230v 16A socket connector. Please beware of cheaper 'Marinco compatible' sockets, which are not constructed to the same marine grade standard.
- Heavy duty IEC 60309 IP44 rated German manufactured Menneke plug.
- 0.5m of 2.5mmsq cable for high current applications.
- The industrial specification H07BQ-F is ideal for marine environments.
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance.
- Unlike normal PVC cables, it doesn’t tangle itself into a giant birds nest! Pop it on the floor, give it a wiggle, and it’ll generally straighten out. No matter how long it is stored coiled up, it instantly straightens.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperature range from -40 to 90°C.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- A black rubber H07RN-F version of the cable is also available.
- PAT tested.