This unique and versatile unit was developed for a customer who required a flexible way of distributing power within their range of hire marquees. The double weatherproof 13A socket is fitted with either 16A or 32A connectors, enabling it to be daisy chained to provide power over a large area. Longer 2 - 25m leads are also availble.
The socket can be mounted to any horizontal or vertical pole using the three cable tie bases on the rear. Large diameter rubber cable is used, to allow the daisy chain of sockets to draw a full 16A or 32A (depending on version selected).
- Weatherproof IP66 rated Hamilton double switched socket. This is a really robust unit, which will remain watertight, even when subject to powerful water jets from any direction.
- Double USB (3.1A output) socket option available.
- Can be mounted to any vertical or horizontal object using the three cable tie mounts on the rear (cable ties not supplied).
- 16A version - 2.5mm H07RN-F rubber cable. Menneke connectors. Maximum length of daisy chain 25m, with no maximum nunber of sockets along that length.
- 32A version - 6mm H07RN-F rubber cable. Europa connectors (not illustrated). Maximum length of daisy chain 48m, with no maximum nunber of sockets along that length.
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Unlike normal PVC cables, it doesn’t tangle itself into a giant birds nest! Pop it on the floor, give it a wiggle, and it’ll generally straighten out. No matter how long it is stored coiled up, it instantly straightens.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Whist we would never recommend that you submerse an extension lead, it’s good to know that just in case it ends up running through a puddle, the cable it’s actually submersible to a depth of 100m (NB. plug is of course not waterproof - never use an extension lead near water!)
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.