Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our workshop from the highest quality and most robust cable and plug/sockets available. The H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments and its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
Perfect for heavy duty high current applications. Available with no RCD, plug RCD or an in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside). See our guide on whether you need an RCD, and if so, which type to chose.
Please note that the weatherproof socket is not compatible with the extra large 13A plug used on electric vehicles or with hot tubs that use 2.5mmsq cable - please carefully check before ordering. Please see our EV lead collection.
If you intend to use an extension lead to power an inflatable hot tub, we would recommend using our specifically developed lead as it features a more sensitive 10mA RCD and even thicker cable. Further information is provided in our hot tub electrical safety guide.
- Available in 2m, 5m and 10m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- RCD plug or an in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside).
- Weatherproof IP54 rated single trailing socket.
- 1.5mmsq cable for high current applications.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.