Fantastically versatile metal pedal foot switch, suitable for controlling a wide range of tools including scroll saws, table routers, grinders, drill presses, log splitters and lathes.
- Robust alloy metal foot pedal with blue/green painted finish, for heavy duty workshop applications.
- Single pole switch, which is normally open (the circuit is energised when the switch is depressed). Can also be supplied in the normally closed configuration on request.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- PAT tested.
- Option F1 - Tough 13A plug and 13A socket- simply plug the unit in between the tool and the power supply. Complete with 3m H07RN-F industrial quality harsh environment rubber cable (1m between the 13A plug and socket, 2m between the socket and pedal). Socket will be manufactured by either Gewiss (in pedal photo) or Pro-Elec (separate socket photo), depending on stock. Rated at 230v 13A.
- Option F2 - Just the pedal pre-wired to 2m of H07RN-F rubber cable, supplied with a 20mm cable gland ready to install to a tool NVR. Rated at 230v 15A.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request e.g. Schuko socket for European tools.
- Latching action - A version which turns the power on when the pedal is momentarily depressed, and then turns it off when when it is depressed again can be made to order. Please contact us for details.