Fantastically versatile metal pedal foot switch, suitable for controlling a wide range of tools including scroll saws, table routers, grinders, drill presses, log splitters and lathes.
- Robust alloy metal foot pedal with blue/green painted finish, for heavy duty workshop applications.
- Robust 13A plug.
- IP54/55 rated single socket (Gewiss as pictured, or similar Proelec unit depending on availability).
- 3m (1m between the 13A plug and socket, 2m between the socket and pedal) of industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request e.g. Schuko socket for European tools.
- Rated at 230v 13A.
- PAT tested.
- Normally open (NO) - The power is turned on when the pedal is depressed, and turns off as soon as it's released.
- Normally closed (NC) - The power is turned off when the pedal is depressed and turns on as soon as it's released. Ideal as an emergency stop if used with a tool with an NVR (on/off switch).
*Please note that the switch does not latch on*