Our new modular control system was developed following feedback from craftspeople who were looking for an automated way of controlling their dust extractor.
All of the modules are simply connected to the control unit using a small signal cable. Every module has 2 communication sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
Used in conjunction with a control unit, this module enables the extractor to be controlled using two small wireless remote control fobs. When turned on with either fob, the module overrides the system, turning the extractor on until it is turned off by either fob. Please note that the module will not force the system to be off if any other sensor is activated, as the operating principle is that any sensor will trigger the dust extractor.
- Robust Italian made GEWISS enclosure.
- LED indicator to confirm the power supply (green) and whether the system has been triggered by a remote fob (red).
- Supplied with two remote control fobs.
- 40m open air range (this may be reduced by walls etc).
- Encoded 433Mhz signal to reduce interference.
- Enclosure dimensions L110mm x W110mm x D55mm (approximate).