Our modular control system was developed following feedback from craftspeople who were looking for an automated way of controlling their dust extractor.
All of the modules are simply connected to the control unit using a small signal cable. Every module has 2 communication sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
Used in conjunction with a control unit, this module enables the extractor to be controlled using remote control key fobs and switches. When turned on with any remote, the module overrides the system, turning the extractor on until it is turned off by either fob. Please note that the module will not force the system to be off if any other sensor is activated, as the operating principle is that any sensor will trigger the dust extractor.
Visit the additional remote key fobs and switches page for additional controllers:
- Robust Italian made GEWISS enclosure, dimensions L120mm x W80mm x D50mm.
- LED indicator to confirm that the module has been triggered.
- Supplied with one remote key fob.
- 40m open air range (this may be reduced by walls etc).
- Encoded 433Mhz signal to reduce interference.
- Each remote control is coded, and will only work when paired with a receiver. Before dispatch we will carefully pair all controls which are ordered.
- Additional remote key fobs/switches can be bought, and added by pressing the pairing button.
- A maximum of 20 remote controls can be used with each receiver.