Our new modular control system was developed following feedback from craftspeople who were looking for an automated way of controlling their dust extractor.
All of the modules are simply connected to the control unit using a small signal cable. Every module has 2 communication sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
The sensor isolator switch is used to isolate any sensors connected between it and the control unit, when dust extraction is not required. This could range from a single sensor, to any number daisy chained to the switch.
- Robust BG switch, with large paddle to enable easy operation even with gloved hands.
- LED indicator lamp illuminates red when the switch is in the active position.
- Can isolate any number of sensors.
- Multiple isolator switches can be used in the same installation.
- Dimensions L88mm x W88mm x D65mm (approximate).