Damaging the flex on a power tool can be an expensive affair! Our replacement power cords are an ideal, easy to fit replacement, which will match or exceed the performance of the original cable.
- Available in 1.5mm and 2.5mm 3 core.
- 2.1m, 3.1m, 4.1m and 5.1m lengths, fitted with a 110v 16A CEE Menneke plug (select options from the drop down list above).
- 10cm stripped at one end.
- Easy to fit yourself using the small Wago lever connectors which are included. These are ideal for maintaining a safe connection within tools subject to vibrations.
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments, and is fitted as standard on all decent power tools.
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Unlike normal PVC cables, it doesn’t tangle itself into a giant birds nest! Pop it on the floor, give it a wiggle, and it’ll generally straighten out. No matter how long it is stored coiled up, it instantly straightens.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Waterproof cable (the plug must be kept dry)
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.