Adaptor designed to enable appliances with a standard UK 13A plug, to be connected to a 16A industrial IEC60309 socket commonly found at campsites and marinas. Also perfect for charging electric vehicles at these locations (please see our guide on the safe temporary charging of electric vehicles using an extension lead). Although campsites and marinas use 16A sockets, it doesn't mean that they can always supply that amount of current- some are protected by a 6A or 10A circuit breaker- the adaptor will work, subject to the socket being able to supply the current required to charge your vehicle.
- Robust IP44 rated German manufactured plug.
- Tough rubberised single Permaplug trailing single 13A socket. Do not use outside as the socket is not weatherproof (a weatherproof version is also available).
- 0.4m of 1.5mm cable for high current applications.
- The industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments. Find out what’s so special about this cable
- Cable is extremely flexible, bending to 6 times its overall diameter.
- Very good mechanical resistance to impact and abrasion, making it ideal for harsh environments on-site.
- Resistant to accidental exposure to a wide range of chemicals, including most oils and greases.
- Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- PAT tested.
Custom lengths can be made, together with any combination of plug and socket available across the globe (subject to the requested lead being deemed safe and meeting regulations for use within the UK or delivery destination).