Developed in response to customer demand for a compact, robust weatherproof kWh meter, suitable for measuring the electricity used by an EV when charging. Useful when charging a company vehicle at home, so that electricity usage can be accurately reported using a MID certified meter.
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved. MID is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- 13A plug, with the option of a heavy duty socket for use indoors, or an IP66 rated socket for use outdoors.
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (5 = protected against water jets from any direction). Dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- 0.4m 1.5mmsq input and output leads, using industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths or connectors.
- PAT tested.