Ideal for connecting commercial appliances, bouncy castles, caravans and motor homes (max load 13A) to a standard 13A UK domestic socket. Can also be used for connecting generators (non-RCD options only - contact us if an RCD is required).
Standard hook up leads are often made from easily damaged artic blue cable, and cheaper light duty connectors. In contrast, these leads are carefully constructed in our workshop from the highest quality and most robust cable and plug/sockets available. The H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments and its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
If you need to store your cable neatly, click on one of the range of carefully selected storage solutions below:
|Velcro tie||H Frame||
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m (RCD only) and 25m (RCD only) lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Chose option from a tough 13A plug (Permaplug), RCD plug or an in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside).
- Heavy duty IEC 60309 Menneke IP44 rated 16A socket (commonly referred to as industrial, commando or camping connectors).
- 1.5mm cable for high current applications- these leads won’t get warm when used at maximum load (when uncoiled).
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.