Developed in response to customer demand for a compact, robust weatherproof kWh meter, suitable for commercial and industrial use. The unit comes in a wide range of options, to provide MID certified digital metering across a range of power voltages, current and connectors.
- Available in 230v single phase and three phase versions, both with 16A or 32A options (select from drop down menu above).
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved. MID is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (5 = protected against water jets from any direction). Dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- Heavy duty CEE IEC 60309 connectors. Please note that 3 phase connectors are 5 pin (3L+N+E) as the meter requires a neutral connection.
- 16A versions 2.5mmsq H07RN-F cable, 32A versions 4mmsq H07RN-F cable.
- 0.4m for input and output leads, industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths or connectors.
- PAT tested.