Ideal for use during the maintance of boats and caravans, to enable power tools to be connected to the marina/site supply. Also useful for connection to generators.
Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our workshop from the highest quality and most robust cable and plug/sockets available. The H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments and its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m and 25m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Heavy duty German manufactured IP44 CEE IEC 60309 16A plug (commonly referred to as industrial, CEE, commando or camping connectors).
- Tough rubberised 13A 4 gang trailing socket, with 13A fuse (max load).
- 1.5mmsq cable for high current applications- these leads won’t get warm when used at 13A (when uncoiled).
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.