Adaptor designed to enable appliances with an American NEMA 5-15 straight pin 15A 115v plug, to be connected to a CEE 16A 110v socket. This provides the ability to use such power tools and appliances in the UK and Europe, with the use of a 110v site transformer.
- CEE CEE30609 16A 110v plug.
- NEMA 5-15 straight pin 15A 115v socket - please contact us for adaptors for any other type of NEMA connector.
- 0.4m of 2.5mmsq rubber cable for high current applications.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- This adaptor must be used in conjunction with a 230v to 110v transformer.
- Please note that US appliances run at 60Hz, whereas the power supply across Europe is provided at 50Hz. A transformer will not change the frequency. For appliances using a motor, this will result in it running more slowly - please seek advice to ensure that your appliance is compatible with 50Hz.
- PAT tested
Custom lengths can be made, together with any combination of plug and socket available across the globe (subject to the requested lead being deemed safe and meeting regulations for use within the UK or delivery destination).