Adaptor designed to enable appliances with a European CEE 16A 110v plug to be used with an American NEMA 5-15R straight pin 15A 115v socket. This provides the ability to use UK/European 110v power tools and appliances in countries with the common American socket.
- NEMA 5-15 straight pin 15A 115v plug - please contact us for adaptors for any other type of NEMA connector.
- CEE IEC30609 16A 110v socket.
- 0.4m of 2.5mmsq rubber cable for high current applications.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- This adaptor is only suitable for 110-120v appliances. 230v appliances may be used in the US where a different type of socket is available (e.g. NEMA 6-15, please contact us for advice).
- Please note that European appliances run at 50Hz, whereas the power supply across American and some other 110-120v countries is provided at 60Hz. For appliances using a motor, this will result in it running faster - please seek advice to ensure that your appliance is compatible with 60Hz.
- PAT tested
Custom lengths can be made, together with any combination of plug and socket available across the globe (subject to the requested lead being deemed safe and meeting regulations for use within the UK or delivery destination).